Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Not Me, It's YOU

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, we are here today to tell you that SOUTHERN FRIED CHEESESTEAK is moving up in the world. That's right!!! The days of frusturating posts, formatting failures and an inability to copy and paste are over.

I'm taken my blog and moved over to www.southernfriedcheesesteak.wordpress.com. There you will find the same "HIGH LEVEL" and "ENTERTAINING" blogging you've come to expect from this place. Stop in and let me know what you think. Or don't. I'm still gonna keep blogging.

On my new blog there's a tab along the right side to follow via email and always comments are welcomed.

Blogspot, we've had some great times and some very average times - but I am excited to say goodbye. Now you don't have to go home, but you do gotta get the hell outta here.

See ya'll over at www.southernfriedcheesesteak.wordpress.com.

Last one out, kindly shut out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment